Active ingredient (in each chewable tablet)
Meclizine HCl 25 mg
For the prevention and treatment of these symptoms associated
with motion sickness • nausea • vomiting • dizziness
Do not use
for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- breathing problems, such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not exceed recommended dose
- dosage should be taken one hour before travel starts
- chew or crush tablets completely before swallowing;do not swallow tablets whole
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 to 2 tablets once daily or as directed by a doctor
TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
- store at 20-25ºC (68-77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from humidity
corn starch, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, flavor, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, saccharin sodium, silicon dioxide
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel