24 / 7 LIFE EXTRA STRENGTH PAIN RELIEVER- acetaminophen tablet tablet
Mechanical Servants, LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient (in each tablet)
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 tablets (3,000 mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Ask a doctor before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
|adults and children 12 years and over||
- take 2 tablets every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
|children under 12 years||ask a doctor
do not use if inner pouch or carton is open or damaged
- store at room temperature 59-86˚F (15-30˚C)
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
corn starch, hypromellose, maltodextrin
1 , microcrystalline cellulose
1, polyethylene glycol, povidone
1, pregelatinized starch
1, sodium starch glycolate
1, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Questions or Comments?
1-800-351-2000 (M-F 8:00 AM-4:30 PM CST)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by JOHNSON & JOHNSON, INC., McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division,
distributor of Tylenol® Extra Strength.
DISTRIBUTED BY 7-ELEVEN, INC.
Irving, TX 75063
500 mg TABLET POUCH CARTON
24/7 Life by 7-Eleven
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Contains No Aspirin
[pill image] Actual Size