CORICIDIN HBP COUGH AND COLD COUGH SUPPRESSANT, ANTIHISTAMINE- chlorpheniramine maleate and dextromethorphan hydrobromide tablet, film coated
Bayer HealthCare LLC.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each tablet)||Purpose
|Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg||Antihistamine
|Dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg||Cough suppressant
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- temporarily relieves runny nose and sneezing due to the common cold
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, reoccurs, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Abuse of this product can lead to serious injury.
- do not exceed recommended dose
- adults and children 12 years and over:
1 tablet every 6 hours, not more often than
4 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
croscarmellose sodium, D&C red No. 27 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow No. 6 aluminum lake, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, talc, titanium dioxide
Questions or comments?
Call 1-800-317-2165 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 16 Tablet Carton
COLD SYMPTOM RELIEF for people with
HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
Dextromethorphan HBr-Cough Suppressant,
Bayer HealthCare LLC.