MR DUDLEYS TOPICAL PAIN RELIEF - menthol cream
DUDLEY WELLNESS COMPANY INC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For the temporary relief of minor arthritis pain, backache, muscle strains and cramps.
Keep out of the reach of children
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- If redness is present, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
- If the condition persists for more than 5 days, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes and other mucous membranes.
- If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a healthcare professional before using this product.
Apply generously and massage into the affected area until thoroughly absorbed into the skin. Repeat as needed for pain, but not more than 4 times per day.
Water, SD Alcohol, Glycerine, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methyl Salicylate, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylate Copolymer, Eugenol, Methyl Eugenol, Nutmeg Oil, Methyllisoeugenol, Methoxy Eugenol, Blue #1