DULCOLAX LIQUID- magnesium hydroxide liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
● for relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
● this product generally produces bowel movement in ½ to 6 hours
● kidney disease
● a magnesium-restricted diet
● stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
● noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
taking a prescription drug. This product may interact with certain prescription drugs.
● you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
● you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
● shake well immediately before each use
● for accurate dosing, use convenient pre-measured dose cup
● drink a full glass (8 oz) of liquid with each dose
● dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
● do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period
adults and children 12 years of age and over 30 mL to 60 mL
children 6 to under 12 years of age 15 mL to 30 mL
children 2 to under 6 years of age 5 mL to 15 mL
children under 2 years of age ask a doctor
● each 15 mL contains:
calcium 20 mg, magnesium 595 mg, sodium 2 mg
● do not use if safety seal is broken or missing
● close cap tightly after each use
● store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). Avoid freezing.
flavor, mineral oil, purified water, saccharin sodium
Questions? Call 1-866-844-2798 or visit www.Dulcolax.com
magnesium hydroxide liquid
|Labeler - Chattem, Inc. (003336013)|