ANTACID RELIEF- calcium carbonate tablet, chewable
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Calcium carbonate 1000 mg
relieves: acid indigestion, heartburn
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs
When using this product
do not take more than 7 tablets in a 24-hour period, or use the maximum dosage of this product for more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
Keep out of reach of children.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: chew 2-3 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor.
- each tablet contains: elemental calcium 400 mg
- do not use if printed seal under cap is torn or missing
- store at room temperature. keep the container tightly closed.
Corn starch, crospovidone, dextrose, flavor, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, sucrose, talc
Compare to the TUMS Ultra strength active ingredient
Antacid Relief Tablets
Calcium Carbonate 1000 mg
Rich in calcium
Relief of: acid indigestion/heartburn