(equivalent to ketotifen fumerate 0.035%)
for the temporary relief of itchy eyes due to ragweed, pollen, grass, animal hair and dander.
For external use only
Do not use
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- to treat contact lens related irritation
When using this product
- remove contact lenses before use
- wait at least 10 minutes before re-inserting contact lenses after use
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- redness of the eyes
- itching that worsens or lasts for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 3 years and older:
- put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) twice daily, every 8-12 hours, no more than twice per day
- if using other ophthalmic products while using this product, wait at least 5 minutes between each product
children under 3 years of age: consult a doctor
store at 4-25°C (39-77°F)
benzalkonium chloride 0.01%, glycerin, hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide, water for injection
Questions or comments?
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
BAUSCH + LOMB
ophthalmic solution 0.035%
ANTIHISTAMINE EYE DROPS
Works in Minutes
3 Years And Older
STERILE 0.34 FL OZ (10 mL)