ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70 PERCENT- isopropyl alcohol liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (by volume)
Isopropyl alcohol (70% conc.)
First aid antiseptic
first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
- if taken internally, serious gastric disturbances will result
flammable, keep away from fire or flame
use only in a well-ventilated area; fumes may be toxic
Ask a doctor before use if you have
deep or puncture woods, animal bites or serious burns.
When using this product
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
condition persists or gets worse
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily
- if bandaged, let dry first
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
Questions or comments?
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Principal Display Panel
70% Isopropyl Alcohol
FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC
- For treatment of minor cuts and scrapes
WARNING FLAMMABLE | keep away fron heat, spark, electrical, fire or flame
USE ONLY IN A WELL-VENTILATED AREA; FUMES MAY BE HARMFUL
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
WALGREENS 70% Isopropyl Alcohol