ZZZQUIL NIGHTTIME SLEEP-AID- diphenhydramine hydrochloride liquid
The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each 30 mL dose cup or 2 tablespoons)
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
- for the relief of occasional sleeplessness
- reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
Do not use
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- avoid alcoholic beverages
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take only one dose per day (24 hours) - see Overdose warning
- only use dose cup provided
adults & children 12 yrs & over
30 mL at bed time if needed or as directed by a doctor
children under 12 yrs
do not use
- each 30 mL dose (2 tablespoons) contains: sodium 24 mg
- store at controlled room temperature
alcohol, citric acid anhydrous, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, polyoxyl 40 stearate, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate
Dist. by Procter & Gamble,
Cincinnati OH 45202.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 354 ml Bottle Label
NEW From the makers of VICKS ® NyQuil®
- Non-Habit Forming
- Warming Berry Flavor
Not for treating Cold or Flu
12 FL OZ (354 ml)