MED NAP OBSTETRICAL - benzalkonium chloride liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride, 0.13% v/v
Keep out of reach of children
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison Control Center right away.
- First aid antiseptic to help prevent skin infection in:
- Minor Cuts
- Antiseptic Cleaning
- Perineal and maternity care
For External Use Only.
Do not use
- As an antiseptic for more than 1 week
- In the eyes
- Over large areas of the body
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
- If irritation and redness develop
- If condition persists more than 72 hours, consult a physician
As a first aid antiseptic
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
- If bandaged, let dry first
- Store at room temperature
- Avoid excessive heat
Water, Alcohol 5% v/v, Chlorothymol, Kathon CG
MED NAP OBSTETRICAL TOWELETTE
NDC # 59647-244-01
Brooksville, FL 34601
Reorder No. 3302
Made in USA