BLISTEX FOILLE MEDICATED FIRST AID- benzocaine and chloroxylenol ointment
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Benzocaine 5.0 % (w/w)||External analgesic
|Chloroxylenol 0.1 % (w/w)||Antiseptic
- For the temporary relief of pain associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, and minor skin irritations.
- First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
For external use only
When using this product
- Avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Do not apply over large areas of the body. In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns, consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician.
Avoid contact with clothing. Foille may stain certain fabrics.
beeswax, benzyl alcohol, calcium disodium EDTA, calcium hydroxide, ceresin, citric acid, eugenol, hydrogenated coconut oil, mono- and di-glycerides, PEG-32, purified water, sodium borate, sodium lauryl sulfate, zea mays (corn) oil
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 28 g Tube Carton
EXTERNAL ANALGESIC / ANTISEPTIC
FIRST AID OINTMENT
Fast, Soothing Relief Of Pain Due To:
Minor Cuts, Scrapes & Burns
Sunburn • Insect Bites
1 oz. (28 g)