LUBRICATING PLUS- carboxymethylcellulose sodium solution/ drops
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each single-use container)
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%
- for the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun
- may be used as a protectant against further irritation
For external use only
Do not use
if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When using this product
to avoid contamination
- do not touch tip of container to any surface
- do not reuse
- once opened, discard
- do not touch unit-dose tip to eye
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye continues
- redness or irritation of the eye worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- to open, twist and pull tab to remove
- instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard container
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
calcium chloride dihydrate, magnesium chloride hexahydrate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, sodium lactate solution, water for injection. May also contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
Questions or comments?
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
COMPARE TO the active ingredient of REFRESH PLUS®
Lubricant Eye Drops
Immediate, soothing relief for dry eyes
Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium 0.5%
30 Sterile Single-Use Containers
0.01 FL OZ (0.4 mL) each