BACITRACIN ZINC- bacitracin zinc ointment
Family Dollar Services Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient (in each gram)
Bacitracin zinc, USP 500 units
First aid antibiotic
First aid to help prevent infection in
For external use only
- do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
Do not use
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
When using this product
- do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition persists or gets worse
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- Store at room temperature 59°-77°F (15°-25°C).
- Before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton to reference important product information.
1-800-432-8534 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday–Friday.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Bacitracin Zinc Ointment, USP
First Aid Antibiotic
Helps prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
NET WT 1 OZ (28 g)