NIVEA FOR MEN PROTECTIVE- octinoxate, avobenzone, oxybenzone lotion
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
• helps prevent sunburn
• if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions),
decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed,
get medical help or contact a Poison Control
Center right away.
For sunscreen use:
• apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
• use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
• reapply at least every 2 hours
• Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin
cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk regularly use a sunscreen with
a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection
measures including: • limit time in the sun, especially from
10 a.m.-2 p.m. • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
• children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat.,
Distarch Phosphate, Cyclomethicone,
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea)
Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl
Stearate Citrate, Tocopheryl
Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide,
Titanium Dioxide, Alumina,
Silica, Sodium Polyacrylate,
|NIVEA FOR MEN PROTECTIVE
octinoxate, avobenzone, oxybenzone lotion
|Labeler - Beiersdorf Inc (001177906)|