SUCRETS SORE THROAT WILD CHERRY- dyclonine hydrochloride lozenge
Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (per lozenge)
Dyclonine hydrochloride, 2 mg
For temporary relief of occasional:
- minor irritation
- sore mouth
- sore throat
Sore through warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash, or fever develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not use more than directed
- adults and children 4 years of age and older: allow lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth. May be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a dentist or doctor
- children under 4 years of age: ask a dentist or doctor
- store between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- use only if lozenge blister seals are unbroken
corn syrup, FD&C blue no 1, FD&C red no 40, flavor, menthol, propylene glycol, sucrose, tartaric acid, water
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Sucrets Sore Throat