(equivalent to Ketotifen Fumarate 0.035%)
Temporarily relieves itchy eyes due to pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander.
Do not use
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- to treat contact lens related irritation
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- remove contact lenses before use
- wait at least 10 minutes before reinserting contact lenses after use
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- redness of the eye
- itching worsens or lasts for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 3 years of age and older: Put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) twice daily, every 8-12 hours, no more than twice per day.
Children under 3 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- Only for use in the eye.
- Store at 20° to 25°C (68° TO 77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.01%; Glycerin and Purified Water. May contain Hydrochloric Add and/or Sodium Hydroxide (to adjust pH).
call toll-free 1-800-932-5676, weekdays, 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM CST
NDC: 50090-2900-0 5 mL in a BOTTLE, DROPPER / 1 in a CARTON