Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Meclizine HCl, USP 12.5 mg
prevents and treats nausea, vomiting or dizziness associated with motion sickness.
Do not use in children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Do not take this product, unless directed by a doctor, if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Do not take this product if you are
taking sedatives or tranquilizers,
without first consulting your doctor.
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- may cause drowsiness
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- dosage should be taken one hour before travel starts
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 2 or 4 tablets once daily or as directed by a doctor
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) [See USP Controlled Room Temperature].
colloidal silicon dioxide, crospovidone, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose
Questions or comments?
Call 1-844-474-7464 Monday to Friday 8 AM - 5 PM ET
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 12.5 mg Tablet Label
Meclizine Hydrochloride Tablets, USP