Terbinafine hydrochloride 1%
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris)
- relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling which accompanies this condition
For external use only
Do not use
- on nails or scalp
- in or near the mouth or the eyes
- for vaginal yeast infections
When using this product do not get into the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- too much irritation occurs or gets worse.
- side effects occur. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and older
- use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube
- wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying
for jock itch apply once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor.
- wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- do not use if seal on tube is broken or is not visible
- store at controlled room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 60, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 15 g Tube Carton
Jock Itch Cream
CREAM 1% / ANTIFUNGAL
NET WT 0.5 OZ (15 g)