EQUATE HEMORRHOID RELIEF- lidocain 5% cream
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine 5% W/W
helps relieve the pain, itching, and burning, associated with hemorrhoids and anorectal disorders.
For external use only
When using this product
- use only as directed
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not exceed recommended dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rectal bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- an allergic reaction develops to ingredients in this product
- symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increase
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Adult and children 12 years and over:
- when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
- apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times a day
children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
Store between 15°-30° C (59°-30° F)
Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer 940, Cholesterol, Isopropyl Myristate, Lecithin (Soya), Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Triethanolamine, Vitamin-E Acetate
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL