ORAL-B ANTICAVITY- sodium fluoride liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium Fluoride 0.05%
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not use if shrinkband is broken or missing.
Do not swallow.
If more than amount used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 6 years and older: use once a day after brushing your teeth with toothpaste.
- Vigorously swish 10ml (as indicated inside cap) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute then spit out. Do not swallow.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits to minimize swallowing.
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Consult a dentist or physician for use by children under 6 years of age.
Store above freezing.
Water, Glycerin, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Flavor, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Saccharin, FD&C Blue #1
Question or comments?
Oral-B, A Division of
Procter & Gamble
Cincinnati, OH 45202
© Oral-B Laboratories
Made in Colombia
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 500ml Label
Anticavity Fluoride Rinse
- Reduces dental cavities by
up to 40% over brushing alone
16.9 oz / 500ml