MUCUS RELIEF SEVERE CONGESTION AND COUGH MAXIMUM STRENGTH- dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association)
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each 20 mL)
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 400 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- the intensity of coughing
- the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
- nasal congestion due to a cold
Do not use
- for children under 12 years of age
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
When using this product,
do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or occur with fever
- cough comes back, or occurs with fever rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in a 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided
- do not use dosing cup with other products
- dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
adults and children 12 years of age and older: 20 mL in dosing cup provided every 4 hours
children under 12 years of age: do not use
- each 20 mL contains: sodium 14 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate
anhydrous citric acid, EDTA disodium, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, propyl gallate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose, trisodium citrate dihydate, xanthan gum
Principal Display Panel
*Compare to the active ingredients in Maximum Strength Mucinex® Fast-Max® Severe Congestion & Cough
Severe Congestion & Cough
Chest Congestion & Mucus
For Ages 12+
Distributed by CDMA Inc©
43157 W. Nine Mile
Novi, MI 48376-0995
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Reckitt Benckiser, distributor of Mucinex® Fast-Max® Maximum Strength Severe Congestion & Cough.
Quality Choice Multi-Symptom Relief Mucus Relief