- esomeprazole magnesium capsule, delayed release
Camber Consumer Care Inc
Esomeprazole 20 mg
(*Each delayed-release capsule corresponds to 22.25 mg esomeprazole magnesium trihydrate USP).
These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• adults 18 years of age and older
• this product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days
• may take 1 to 4 days for full effect
14-Day course of Treatment
• swallow 1 capsule with a glass of water before eating in the morning
• take every day for 14 days
• do not take more than 1 capsule a day
• swallow whole. Do not crush or chew capsules.
• do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor
Repeated 14-Day Courses (if needed)
• you may repeat a 14-day course every 4 months
• do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor
• children under 18 years of age: ask a doctor before use. Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition.
Black iron oxide, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Blue No. 2, gelatin, glyceryl monostearate, hydroxy propyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid ethyl acrylate copolymer, potassium hydroxide, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, shellac, simethicone, sodium lauryl sulfate, strong ammonia solution, sugar spheres (contains sucrose and corn starch), talc, titanium dioxide, triethyl citrate.
call toll-free weekdays 9 AM to 5 PM EST at 1-888-588-1418.
Camber Consumer Care, Inc.
Piscataway, NJ 08854, USA.
esomeprazole magnesium capsule, delayed release
|Labeler - Camber Consumer Care Inc (079539968)|
|Hetero Labs Limited Unit III||676162024||manufacture(69230-320)|