- naproxen sodium tablet, film coated
Camber Consumer Care Inc
(in each tablet)
Naproxen sodium USP 220 mg (naproxen 200 mg) (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
• minor pain of arthritis
• muscular aches
• the common cold
• menstrual cramps
• temporarily reduces fever
Allergy alert: Naproxen sodium may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
• hives • facial swelling
• asthma (wheezing) • shock
• skin reddening • rash
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
• are age 60 or older
• have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
• take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
• take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
• have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
• take more or for a longer time than directed
Heart attack and stroke warning: NSAIDs, except aspirin, increase the risk of heart attack, heart failure, and stroke. These can be fatal. The risk is higher if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
• if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
• right before or after heart surgery
• the stomach bleeding warning applies to you
• you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
• you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, asthma, or had a stroke
• you are taking a diuretic
• you have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
• under a doctor's care for any serious condition
• taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because naproxen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
• taking any other drug
• you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
• feel faint
• vomit blood
• have bloody or black stools
• have stomach pain that does not get better
• you have symptoms of heart problems or stroke:
• chest pain
• trouble breathing
• weakness in one part or side of body
• slurred speech
• leg swelling
• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
• fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
• you have difficulty swallowing
• it feels like the pill is stuck in your throat
• redness or swelling is present in the painful area
• any new symptoms appear
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use naproxen sodium at 20 weeks or later in pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
do not take more than directed
• the smallest effective dose should be used
• drink a full glass of water with each dose
|Adults and children 12 years and older
|Children under 12 years
each tablet contains: sodium 21 mg
• Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid high humidity and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F).
corn starch, FD&C blue #2, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, talc and titanium dioxide.
1-888-588-1418 (Mon - Fri 9AM - 5PM EST)
Do not use if bottle is open or if foil seal imprinted with "SEALED for YOUR PROTECTION" on bottle opening is missing or broken.
Mfg. Lic. No.: 24/MD/TS/2016/F/G
Camber Consumer Care, Inc.
Piscataway, NJ 08854, USA.
naproxen sodium tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Camber Consumer Care Inc (079539968)|
|Annora Pharma Private Limited||650980746||manufacture(69230-329)|