BRONCOTRON PED- dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl liquid
Seyer Pharmatec, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients Purpose
(in each 5 mL teaspoonful)
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg ...... Cough Suppressant
Guaifenesin 350 mg .................... Expectorant
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg ............. Nasal Decongestant
Uses non-narcotic cough suppressant which temporarily calms cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold
- calms the cough control center and relieves coughing
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes and make coughs more productive.
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold
- helps decongest sinus openings and passages; temporarily relieves sinus congestions and pressure
Ask a doctor before use if you have
do not exceed recommended dosage
- a persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache, consult a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or empgysema, or where cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus), unless directed by a doctor
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor before use if you aretaking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- if symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
Do not use this product
- If you are taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,ask a health care professional before use.
- take every 4 hours, not to exceed 6 doses in 24 hours or as directed by a physician
|Adults and children 12 years of age or older|
|1 teaspoonful (5 mL)
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age|
|1/2 teaspoonful (2.5 mL)
|Children under 6 years of age|
|Ask a doctor
Citric acid, flavor, magnasweet, methylparaben, potassium citrate, potassium sorbate, propylparaben, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
Questions or comments 1-888-782-3585
Seyer Pharmatec, Inc.