SODIUM CHLORIDE NORMAL SALT- sodium chloride tablet
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- for the normal preparation of isotonic solution of sodium chloride
- as an electrolyte replinisher for the prevention of heat cramps due to excessive perspiration
- any alternative use as directed by a physician
Ask a physician
before use if you have a sodium restricted diet due to multiple organ disease
and ask a physician if symptoms of heat cramps continue for more than 24 hours.
If pregnant or breastfeeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- to make isotonic solutions of sodium chloride, dissolve one tablet in 120 mL (four ounces) of distilled water and use as directed by a physician.
- if used an electrolyte replinisher for the prevention of heat cramps due to excessive perspiration take one tablet orally as directed by a physician.
Do not use without consulting a physician.
Product does not contain any inactive ingredients