PROCTOFOAM NS- pramoxine hydrochloride aerosol, foam
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pramoxine hydrochloride 1%
for the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with hemorrhoids
For external use only
When using this product
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- do not insert any part of the aerosol container into the rectum
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rectal bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- allergic reaction occurs to the ingredients in this product
- symptom being treated does not subside
- redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increase
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- place cap on container. Shake well before use
- adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application
- dispense onto a clean tissue and apply externally to the affected area up to 5 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: consult a physician
- store upright at controlled room temperature 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F); excursions permitted between 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
- do not refrigerate
- contents of the container are under pressure. Do not burn or puncture the aerosol container
- do not store at temperatures above 49°C (120°F)
cetyl alcohol, glyceryl monostearate PEG-100 stearate blend, isobutane, methylparaben, polyoxyethylene 23 lauryl ether, polyoxyl 40 stearate, propane, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, trolamine
Meda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Somerset, New Jersey 08873-4120
© 2021 Viatris Inc.
PROCTOFOAM is a registered trademark of Alaven Pharmaceutical LLC, a Viatris Company..
Principal Display Panel – 1%
TAMPER EVIDENT FEATURE: Do not use if Meda Pharmaceuticals® seal on ends of carton are broken or missing.
pramoxine hydrochloride 1%
pain and itching
0.53 OZ (15 g)