Clotrimazole, USP 1% (50 mg in each applicatorful)
Clotrimazole USP, 1% (external cream)
- treats vaginal yeast infections
- relieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection
For vaginal use only
Do not use
if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant, or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
When using this product
- do not use tampons, douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- do not have vaginal intercourse
- mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
- if you do not get complete relief, ask a doctor before using another product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
symptoms do not get better in 3 days
symptoms last more than 7 days.
you get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or a foul-smelling vaginal discharge
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- before using this product, read the enclosed educational brochure for complete directions and information
- adults and children 12 years of age and over:
vaginal cream: insert one applicatorful of cream into the vagina at bedtime for 7 days in a row. Wash applicator after each use.
external cream: use the same tube of cream if you have itching and irritation on the skin outside the vagina. Squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply to itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina. Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days as needed.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- to open tube: unscrew cap, lift tab, and pull to remove foil seal prior to use
- do not use if foil seal on tube opening is broken or missing
- do not purchase if carton is open
- store at room temperature 20º to 25ºC (68º to 77ºF) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature] excursions permitted to 15º - 30ºC (59º - 86ºF)
- before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contain important information.
benzyl alcohol, cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, 2-octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, purified water, sodium phosphate monobasic, sorbitan monostearate
Call 1-800-935-2362 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Principal display panel
Educational Pamphlet Enclosed
Vaginal Cream USP, 1%
Cures Most Vaginal Yeast Infections
One 45g (1.59 OZ) Tube of Vaginal Cream (1%) and 1 Reusable Applicator (7-Day Therapy
Distributed by C.D.M.A., Inc.
43157 W 9 Mile Rd
Novi, MI 48375
QUALITY CHOICE Vaginal Cream USP 1% with applicator