EQUATE LUBRICANT EYE
STYE- mineral oil and petrolatum ointment
WAL-MART STORES INC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
LUBRICANT EYE OINTMENT
Mineral oil 31.9%, White petrolatum 57.7%
Mineral oil 31.9%
White petrolatum 57.7%
- temporarily relieves burning and irritation of the eye and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun
- as use as a protectant against further irritation
For external use only
When using this product
- to avoid contamination do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- pull down the lower lid of the affected eye and apply a small amount (one-fourth inch) of ointment to the inside of the eyelid
discard 30 days after opening. Retain this carton for future reference.
microcrystalline wax, stearic acid, wheat germ oil
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL