ARTHRITIS HOT- menthol and methyl salicylate cream
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl salicylate 15%
temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
- muscle strains
For external use only
Allergy alert: If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
When using this product
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present
- irritation develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children over 12 years:
- apply generously to affected area
- massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin
- repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily
children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
carbomer, cetyl esters, diisopropyl adipate, emulsifying wax, oleth-3 phosphate, stearic acid, triethanolamine, water (283-085)
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
deep penetrating Pain Relief Crème
NET WT 3 OZ (85g)