EXCHANGE SELECT KIDS SUNSCREEN SPF 50- avobenzone spray
ARMY AND AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SERVICE
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Avobenzone 3.0 %
- helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures( see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product
keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk,regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants,hats and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Water, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sorbitol, Benzyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Stearic Acid, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.
Principal Display Panel
BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 50
8 FL.OZ. (236 mL)