WALGREENS ADVANCED HAND SANITIZER WITH FRESH SCENT- alcohol aerosol, spray
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v
- hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.
For external use only.
Keep away from heat or flame
Do not use
- in children less than 2 months of age
- on open skin wounds
When using this product
- keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water to remove.
- do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120ºF.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
rash or irritation occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- spray enough product in palm to thoroughly cover your hands
- rub hands together briskly until dry
- children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
- may discolor or damage some fabrics/materials or surfaces.
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40ºC (104ºF)
water, glycerin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance