UNDECYLENIC ACID- anti-fungal liquid liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Undecylenic acid 25%w/w
For cure of most tinea pedis (athlete's foot) and tinea corporis (ringworm).
For relief of :
- discomfort which may accompany these conditions
For external use only
If pregnant or breastfeeding
consult a healthcare professional before use.
Do not use
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes.
Use only as directed
by a doctor on persons with highly sensitive skin.
Stop use and consult a doctor if
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
- irritation occurs
Keep out of reach of children.
If accidental ingestion occurs, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Read all warnings and directions. Use only as directed.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over the affecter area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between toeswear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If conditions persists longer, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59° - 86°F)
Principal Display Panel
UNDECYLENIC ACID 25%
- Eliminates fungus on fingers, toes & around nails
- Non-oily, clear liquid
- Dries quickly
NET WT 1 FL OZ (30mL)