EPSOM SALT- epsom salt granule
Good Sense (Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.)
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium sulfate USP 100%
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
presently taking a prescription drug.
When using this product
do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. This may indicate a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnancy or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not exceed more than 2 doses per day; if necessary repeat dosage in 4 hours
Not recommended for children under 6 years of age.
| adults and children 12 years and older||2-4 level teaspoons dissolved in a full glass (8oz) of water
| children 6 to 11 years||
1-2 level teaspoons dissolved in a full glass (8oz) of water
each teaspoon contains: magnesium 495 mg
Questions or comments?
For laxative or soak, call 1-877-753-3935 Monday- Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Principal Display Panel
Magnesium Sulfate USP
Relieves occasional constipation
Soaking aod for minor sprains and bruises
Net Wt LB (kg)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF HEAT SEALED POUCH IS IMPROPERLY SEALED.
Distributed by: Perrigo Direct, Inc.
Peachtree City, GA 30269
GOOD SENSE Epsom Salt