|Chlorhexidine gluconate solution 0.5% w/w||Antiseptic
|Isopropyl alcohol, 70% w/w||Antiseptic
- Healthcare Personnel Hand Antiseptic helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease.
For external use only
Flammable: keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use
- if you are allergic to chlorhexidine gluconate or any other ingredients in this preparation
- as a patient preoperative skin preparation (especially on the head or face)
- in contact with the meninges
- in the genital area
When using this product
- keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. May cause serious and permanent eye injury if placed or kept in the eye during surgical procedures, or may cause deafness when instilled in the middle ear through perforated eardrums.
- if contact occurs in any of these areas, rinse with cold water right away
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation, sensitization, or allergic reaction occurs and lasts for 72 hours. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- rub hands vigorously with the towelette for about 15 seconds
- pay particular attention to nails and interdigital spaces
- no watering or toweling are necessary
castor oil, glycerin, purified water
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 5mL Wipe Packet
70% isopropyl alcohol w/w)
Healthcare Personnel Hand Antiseptic
HIBISTAT® provides rapid bactericidal action and has
a persistent antimicrobial effect against a wide range
WARNING: For external use only
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
1 Hand Antiseptic Wipe (5mL)
Distributed by Mölnlycke Health Care US, LLC.,
Norcross GA 30092