Cold sore/fever blister treatment
- treats cold sores/fever blisters on the face or lips
- shortens healing time and duration of symptoms:
• tingling, pain, burning, and/or itching
This product may cause a severe allergic reaction. Symptoms may include:
- facial swelling
- wheezing/difficulty breathing
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
For external use only
Do not use
- if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product
When using this product
- apply only to the affected areas
- do not use in or near the eyes
- avoid applying directly inside your mouth
- do not share this product with anyone. This may spread the infection.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your cold sore gets worse or the cold sore is not healed within 10 days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 12 years or over:
- wash hands before and after applying cream
- apply to affected area on the face or lips at the first sign of cold sore/fever blister (tingle).
- early treatment ensures the best results
- rub in gently but completely
- use 5 times a day until healed
children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- do not freeze
benzyl alcohol, light mineral oil, propylene glycol, purified water, sucrose distearate, sucrose stearate
Questions or Comments?
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Principal display panel
Compare to active ingredient in Abreva®†
Docosanol Cream 10%
COLD SORE TREATMENT
medicine to shorten healing time.*
For topical use only
NET WT 2g (0.07 OZ)
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by GSK Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Abreva®.
RETAIN THIS INSERT FOR FULL PRODUCT USES, DIRECTION AND WARNINGS.
FOODHOLD U.S.A., LLC
LANDOVER, MD 20785
CARE ONE Cold Sore Treatment