AVEDA OUTER PEACE ACNE RELIEF PADS- salicylic acid solution
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 1.5%
- treats acne
- clears acne blemishes
- helps prevent development of new acne blemishes
For external use only
When using this product using other topical acne drugs at the same time or right after use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- cleanse skin thoroughly before applying
- cover the entire affected area with one application daily
- gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day
- if going outside, use a sunscreen. Allow product to dry, then follow sunscreen directions. If sensitivity develops, discontinue use of both products and consult a doctor.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol Denat., Betaine, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Extract, Caffeine, Sodium Salicylate, Fragrance (Parfum)1 <ILN30711>
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 50 Pad Jar Carton
THE ART AND SCIENCE OF PURE
FLOWER AND PLANT ESSENCES
acne relief pads
salicylic acid treatment delivers medicine deep into pores