ACETAMINOPHEN 325MG- acetaminophen tablet
Marlex Pharmaceuticals Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient (in each tablet)
Acetaminophen USP 325 mg
Pain Reliever/ Fever Reducer
Temporary relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- The common cold
- Minor pain of arthritis
- Muscular aches
- Premenstrual and menstrual cramps
* Temporarily reduces fever.
Liver warning: this product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 tablets (3,250 mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Drug Facts (continued)
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use
if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- New symptoms occur.
- Redness or swelling is present.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
Adults and Children 12 years and over:
- Take 2 tablets every 6 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor.
Children 6-11 years:
- Take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not take more than 5 tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 6 years:
- Store between 20-25
- See end panel for lot number and expiration date.
Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Sodium Carboxymethyl Starch, Stearic Acid
Marlex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
New Castle, DE 19720
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL