BET-R-PREP BISACODYL- bisacodyl tablet
Satius Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Bisacodyl 5 mg
- relieves occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces a bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Do not use
- for more than one week unless directed by a doctor
- if you cannot swallow without chewing
- within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- abdominal pain
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts longer than 2 weeks
When using this product
- abdominal discomfort, faintness, or cramps may occur
Stop use and ask a doctor
- if you have no bowel movement within 12 hours
- if you have rectal bleeding
- these could be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than directed
- swallow whole, do not chew or crush
- take recommended dose in a single daily dose
- take with water
- adults and children 12 years and older: take 1-3 (usually 2) tablets daily
- chidren 12 and under: ask a doctor
- store at room temperature
- avoid excessive humidity
acacia, ammonium hydroxide, calcium carbonate, corn starch, D&C yellow #10 lake, FD&C yellow #6 lake, hypromellose, iron oxide black, lactose, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, PEG, polydextrose, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, propylparaben, propylene glycol, povidone, shellac, simethicone, silica, sodium alginate, sodium benzoate, sodium bicarbonate, stearic acid, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate, wax.
Questions or Comments?
contact us at: