MCD FOAMING ANTIBACTERIAL HAND- chloroxylenol liquid
Kath Khemicals LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
When using this product
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands and forearms.
- Apply palmful to hands and forearms.
- Scrub thoroughly.
- Rinse and dry.
- for additional information, see Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Medical Emergency: (586) 275-2646
water (aqua), potassium cocoate, hexylene glycol, sodium sulfate, tetrasodium EDTA, sodium lauryl sulfate, glycerin, citric acid, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, fragrance, methylchloroisothiazolinone, CI 19140 (FD&C Yellow No. 5), methylisothiazolinone,, CI 14700 (FD&C Red. No. 4)
Call (586) 275-2646