BAYER HEADACHE- aspirin and caffeine tablet
Bayer HealthCare LLC.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each caplet) Purpose
Aspirin 500 mg (NSAID)*………………………...................Pain reliever/fever reducer
Caffeine 32.5 mg……………………………….....................Pain reliever aid
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: • hives • facial swelling • asthma (wheezing) • shock
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you ● are age 60 or older ● have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems ● take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug ● take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others) ● have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product ● take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use
● if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
● if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its Ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if
● stomach bleeding warning applies to you
● you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
● you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
● you are taking a diuretic
● you have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for
Stop use and ask a doctor if
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use .
It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
● drink a full glass of water with each dose
● adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets every 6 hours not to exceed 8 caplets in 24 hours
● children under 12 years: consult a doctor
● save carton for full directions and warnings
● Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat above 40ºC (104ºF).
Inactive ingredients carnauba wax, corn starch, D&C red #30 aluminum lake, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, hypromellose, powdered cellulose, propylene glycol, shellac, titanium dioxide, triacetin
aspirin and caffeine tablet
|Labeler - Bayer HealthCare LLC. (112117283)|