Active ingredient (in each fl oz)
Magnesium citrate 1.745g
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
Do not use
laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium restricted diet
- a sodium restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 1 week
ask a doctor or pharmacist
presently taking a prescription drug.
When using this product
do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dosage in a 24 hour period.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- drink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dose
- may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
|adults and children 12 years of age and over
|1/2 bottle to 1 bottle (10 fl oz)
|children 6 to 11 years of age
|1/3 bottle to 1/2 bottle
|children under 6 years of age
|consult a doctor
each fluid ounce contains: magnesium 280 mg, sodium 37 mg
- store between 46-86ºF (8-30ºC). Do not refrigerate
- protect from excessive heat and freezing
- discard unused product within 24 hours of opening bottle
citric acid, flavors, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium bicarbonate
Questions or comments?
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Principal Display Panel
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF THE BREAKAWAY BAND ON CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY: fred's, Inc.
4300 NEW GETWELL RD, MEMPHIS, TN 38118
FRED'S PHARMACY Magnesium Citrate Dye-Free Grape Flavor