ANTISEPTIC FORMULA FILLED SWAB - lidocaine hydrochloride, benzalkonium chloride liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.11%
Lidocaine Hydrochloride 1.0%
Benzalkonium Chloride for Antiseptic
Lidocaine Hydrochloride for Pain relief
Uses First aid to help prevent infection, and temporarily relieve pain and itching associated with minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Hold the swan vertically, with the color tip upwards. Hold in the center of the tube with one hand and at the color ring with the other.
- Gently snap the tip with the color ring. Formula inside the tube flows down and fills the opposite tip.
- Apply the product to the affected area.
- Discard swab after use.
- For external use only. Keep out of eyes and ear canal. Non-Sterile. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Do not use. longer than one week unless directed by a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you have deep or puncture wounds, or serious burns, redness, irritation, swelling or pain continues or increase, infection occurs.
- For adult and children 2 and older:Clean affected area and apply 1 to 3 times daily. May be covered with a bandage.
- Children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor.
Store at room temperature.Avoid direct sunlight, excessive heat and moistgure.
Dizolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparben, water.
Patented and manufactured by Swabplus Inc. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 Made in USA
The COLOR RING is copyrighted by Swabplus Inc. ©2007 SWABPLUS INC.
Package and Label
Image of antiseptic carton label