TRIPLE ANTIBIOTIC- bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate, polymyxin-b sulfate ointment
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each gram)
Bacitracin zinc, USP 400 units
Neomycin 3.5 mg
Polymyxin B sulfate, USP 5,000 units
First aid antibiotic
First aid to help prevent infection in
For external use only
- do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
Do not use
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you need to use longer than one week
- condition persists or gets worse
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center(1-800-222-1222) right away.
- clean affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- Store at 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF) Protect from freezing.
- Before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
Questions or comments?
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Principal display panel
Compare to the active ingredients in Neosporin® Original Ointment††
Triple Antibiotic Ointment
BACITRACIN ZINC /
NEOMYCIN SULFATE /
POLYMYXIN B SULFATE / FIRST AID ANTIBIOTIC
Original Strength Triple Antibiotic
- First aid antibiotic ointment
- help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes & burns
††This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, the owner of the registered trademark Neosporin®.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
WALGREENS Triple Antibiotic Ointment