WALGREENS SPF55 SUNSCREEN- avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene, oxybenzone stick
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
• helps prevent sunburn • if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Poison Control Center right away.
• apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
• after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
• immediately after towel drying
• at least every 2 hours
• children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
• Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
• protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
• may stain or damage some fabrics, materials, or surfaces
beeswax (apis mellifera), lauryl laurate, ozokerite, cetearyl behenate, polybutene, cetearyl alcohol, styrene acrylates copolymer, myristyl myristate, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, phenoxyethanol, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate (vitamin C)
|WALGREENS SPF55 SUNSCREEN
avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene, oxybenzone stick
|Labeler - WALGREEN COMPANY (008965063)|