Miconazole nitrate, USP 200 mg (in each suppository)
Miconazole nitrate, USP 2% (external cream)
- treats vaginal yeast infections
- relieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection
For vaginal use only
Do not use
if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking the prescription blood thinning medicine warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur
When using this product
- do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- do not have vaginal intercourse
- mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms do not get better in 3 days
- symptoms last more than 7 days
- you get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information
adults and children 12 years of age and over:
suppositories: insert 1 suppository into the vagina at bedtime for 3 nights in a row. Throw applicator away after use.
external cream: Use cap to puncture seal. Squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Gently apply the cream onto the itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina. Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days, as needed.
children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- do not use if suppository wrapper is missing or damaged (each suppository is individually wrapped)
- do not use if seal over tube opening has been punctured or is not visible
- do not purchase if carton is open
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Avoid heat (over 30°C - 86°F)
- suppository: hydrogenated vegetable oil
- external cream: benzoic acid, butylated hydroxyanisole, mineral oil, oleoyl polyoxylglycerides, pegoxol 7 stearate, purified water
Call toll free: 1-800-287-1915
Principal Display Panel
3 Day Treatment
Miconazole Nitrate Vaginal Suppositories, USP 200 mg
Miconazole Nitrate External Vulvar Cream, 2%
- Cures most vaginal yeast infections
- Relieves associated external itching and irritation
3 MICONAZOLE NITRATE VAGINAL SUPPOSITORIES, USP 200 mg PLUS
1 TUBE OF MICONAZOLE NITRATE EXTERNAL VULVAR CREAM - NET WT 0.32 OZ (9 g)