MICONAZOLE NITRATE- anti-fungal powder miconazole nitrate talc free powder
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole nitrate 2%
for the cure of most athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm
For external use only.
Do not use
on children 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product
avoid contact with the eyes
Stop and ask a doctor if
irritation occurs or there is no improvement within 4 weeks for athlete's foot and ringworm, or 2 weeks for jock itch.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- if conditions persist longer, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- store between 59º - 86ºF
- lightly shake bottle to loosen settled powder
allantoin, chloroxylenol, fragrance, imidazolidinyl urea, microcrystalline cellulose, tricalicum phosphate, zea mays (corn) starch
Principal Display Panel
Athlete's Foot Powder
MICONAZOLE NITRATE 2%/ ANTIFUNGAL
- Cures most athlete's foot, jock itch & ringworm
- Relieves chafing, itching, burning & scaling
- Absorbs moisture
NET WT 2.5 OZ (71 g)