ANTIFUNGAL CREAM- antifungal cream
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Clotrimazole 1 %
- For the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris), ringworm (tinea corporis).
- Relieves itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritation, discomfort and chafing associated with jock itch or itching, burning feet.
For external use only
Do not use:
- on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 2 weeks when used for the treatment of jock itch.
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks when used for athlete's foot or ringworm.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly. Apply a thin layer of cream over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- For athlete's foot: Pay special attention to spaces between the toes: wear well fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For athletes foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks.
- For jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks.
- If condition persists longer, consult a doctor. This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- Do not use if seal on the tube is damaged or is not visible. To open, unscrew cap, pull tab to remove foil seal
- Store at room temperature
- Preserve in tight containers
- See crimp of tube or carton for Lot Number and Expiry Date
Inactive Ingredients: Cetostearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Polyoxyl 20 Cetostearyl Ether,
Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified water, White petrolatum
Manufactured in India by:
Gopaldas Visram & Company Limited,
Plot No. A327, T.T.C. Indl. Area, M.I.D.C.
Mahape, Navi Mumbai - 400710.
Mfg. Lic. No.: KD/739
For BluePoint Laboratories
Clotrimazole 1% 0.5oz 68001-475-45
Principal Display Panel
Clotrimazole 1% 1oz 68001-475-47