ACETAMINOPHEN- acetaminophen elixir
Akron Pharma Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each 5 mL)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
This product contains acetaminophen.
Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning:
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if your child has
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product: Do not exceed recommended dose
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur.
- redness or swelling is present.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical
attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
shake well before using
- find the right dose on chart below, if possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age
- use only the enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product.
- Do not use any other dosing device.
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give more than 5 days unless directed by doctor.
|Weight (lbs.) ||Age (years) ||dosage-teaspoonful (tsp.)
| under 24|| under 2|| ask a doctor
| 24 to 35|| 2 to 3|| 1 tsp or 5 mL
| 36 to 47|| 4 to 5|| 1 1/2 tsp or 7.5 mL
| 48 to 59|| 6 to 8|| 2 tsp or 10 mL
| 60 to 71|| 9 to 10|| 2 1/2 tsp or 12.5 mL
| 72 to 95|| 11|| 3 tsp or 15 mL
- Store at room temperature 15°-30° C (59°-86°F)
- Protect from Freezing.
- Protect from Light.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF BREAKAWAY BAND ON CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
bubble gum flavor, citric acid, glycerin, polyethylene glycol 400, purified water, sodium citrate, saccharin sodium, sorbitol solution & sodium benzoate.
Questions or Comments?
Call (877) 225-6999 Monday - Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Akron Pharma, Inc.,
Fairfeld, NJ - 07004
Manufactured In USA
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Tylenol Elixir
4 OZ Package
8 OZ Package
16 OZ Package
Akron Pharma Inc.