REFRESH DIGITAL- carboxymethylcellulose sodium, glycerin, polysorbate 80 solution/ drops
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%
Polysorbate 80 0.5%
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
For external use only.
To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
If solution changes color, do not use.
Stop use and ask a doctor
if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Use only if tape seals on top and bottom flaps are intact.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- Discard 90 days after opening.
- Store at 59°-77°F (15°-25°C).
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Boric acid; carbomer copolymer type A; castor oil; erythritol; levocarnitine; purified water; PURITE® (stabilized oxychloro complex); and sodium hydroxide (to adjust pH).
Questions or comments?
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Lubricant Eye Drops
For Eye Dryness
That Soothes Your Eyes
0.33 fl oz (10 mL) Sterile