CEPACOL SORE THROAT- dyclonine hydrochloride and glycerin liquid
RB Health (US) LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Dyclonine Hydrochloride 0.1%||Oral pain reliever
|Glycerin 33%||Oral demulcent
for temporary relief of:
- occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth, and sore throat
- pain associated with canker sores
- minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat
Sore throat warning
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Stop use and ask a doctor or dentist if
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
When using this product try to avoid swallowing spray.
- adults and children 4 years of age and older: Spray 4 times into throat or affected area. Gargle, swish around or allow to remain in place at least 1 minute and then spit out. Repeat up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Children 4 to under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product.
- children under 4 years of age: do not use
- store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- do not freeze
cetylpyridinium chloride, D&C red #33, deionized water, FD&C yellow #6, flavor, menthol, phosphoric acid, poloxamer 338, potassium sorbate, sodium phosphate dibasic, sorbitol
You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Dist. by: Reckitt Benckiser
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 118 mL Bottle Label
SORE THROAT SPRAY
Dyclonine HCl 0.1% • Oral Pain Reliever
Glycerin 33% • Oral Demulcent
Fast Sore Throat Relief
- Instant Acting
- Coats & Soothes
4 FL OZ (118 mL)